Tiger Fit Program
Now available for both students and employees!
Healthy living isn't as easy as it sounds. We could all use a little coaching. For only $20, this affordable eight-week program for students and employees covers nutrition, wellness, and fitness topics and instruction. You'll be able to work out in group fitness activities, as well as learn about wellness in a casual, fun, supportive group environment.
Program starts at the beginning of fall and spring semesters and includes:
- Health assessments (first and last weeks)
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Weekly group exercise sessions led by a certified personal trainer
- Nutrition and exercise education
- Group support to help you reach your personal goals
- Register Online
- Show proof of registration
- Pay $20 enrollment fee at the front desk of Rec Center
Please note the following:
- Exercise clothing should be worn to each session (tennis shoes, comfortable pants/shorts and t-shirt).
- Weekly meetings will be held at the same day and time each week at the Student Recreation and Fitness Center.
- E-mails will be sent out the first week of classes each semester with registration information.
For questions, please contact Tommy Mavritsakis via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 901.678.1383.