Register for Intramurals/Club Sports
All intramural participants are required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, which you should use if you encounter any difficulties.
To Create an IMLeagues Account:
Visit www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
Visit www.imleagues.com and click Log in with Facebook if you have a facebook account attached to your school e-mail address. This will automatically create an account. Simply fill in your information and register with your school (steps 2-4).
2. Enter your information, using your school e-mail address (email@example.com) and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation e-mail. Click the enclosed link to log in and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically linked to your school. If not, you may search schools by clicking the Schools link.
How to Sign up for Intramurals
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Home page.
Click on the University of Memphis link to go to your school's home page on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's, Women's, Co-Rec, etc.).
5. Choose the division you'd like to play in (Monday 5 pm, Tuesday 5 pm, etc.).
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
A. Create a team (for team captains):
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the Invite Members link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
If they've already registered on IMLeagues, just search for their name, and invite them. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues, you will have to scroll down to the Invite by e-mail address box, and input their e-mail address.
Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
Accept a request from the captain to join his team.
Find the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
Go to the captain's player card page, viewing his team, and request to join.
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
B. Join as a team.
C. Join as a free agent.