There are no openings at this time. Please check back for future employment opportunities.
Be able to provide excellent customer service;
Have knowledge of cash handling;
Be able to work afternoon and evening (weekend flexibility);
Have a valid driver's license/U of M ID;
Be able to work well with others; and
Be able to follow the rules and regulations of Campus Recreation dept.
Pay rate: $7.25/hour.
Approximately 15-20 hours a week.
Student employees interested for available positions must:
- be a full-time UM student.
- have a U.S. Social Security number.
- have a bank or credit union checking account.
- not work at another on-campus job.
- be reliable and flexible.
- be able to articulate and communicate clearly and effectively.
- be able to resolve customer conflicts.
- be able to handle cash register and make change.
- be able to work on weekends as well as during the week.
- be able to arrive at work 10 minutes early for your shift and clock out in a timely
- be able to make quick judgments concerning incidents and emergencies.
- be able to attend all mandatory training sections.
- be able to understand and follow all policies concerning building usage and safety.