Sorry, No Openings at This Time.
- All equipment which is checked out needs to be recorded on an equipment checkout sheet
and a valid ID collected. Place ID in the card holder and hand out the equipment.
- Check library materials in and out
- Handle inventory projects.
- Have good customer service skills, look awake, be helpful and polite.
- Be sure to fill out the sheet when the equipment is returned.
- Inform Supervisor of any damaged or lost equipment.
- When starting your shift, check to see that the equipment sheet coincides with ID’s
in the card holder.
- Do not permit unauthorized people into the equipment room.
- Be responsible for orderliness in the equipment room.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- be a full-time UM student.
- have a U.S. Social Security number.
- have a bank or CU checking account.
- not work at another on campus job.
- be reliable and flexible.
- be able to articulate and able to communicate clearly.
- be able to deal with customer conflicts.
- be able to come to work 10 minutes early for your shift and punch out in a timely
- be able to make quick judgments concerning incidences and emergencies.
- be able to attend all mandatory training and in-service training sections.
- be able to understand clearly all policies concerning equipment checkout
Application are available in the Student Recreation and Fitness Center at 620 Echles