Campus Recreation Intramural Services has multiple job opportunities for students
on campus. Below you will find a list of positions available:
The Intern will report to the Fitness and Wellness Coordinator. Preferred qualifications
include an academic background and/or work experience in fitness and nutrition. Desirable
attributes include being a self-starter, completing tasks in a timely manner, and
being willing to help in multiple areas.
Duties will include:
Promoting healthy lifestyles through fitness and nutrition
Assessing the Fitness GA with fitness assessments
Assisting with fitness programming
Assisting with marketing and promotions
Assisting with office responsibilities, such as making spreadsheets and filing
Other projects as needed.
Interested? E-mail your resume to Krwells@memphis.edu
Click here to view job application.
Applicants may print and fill out application, then submit in person to the appropriate
person listed for each specific job opening.
- be a full-time UM student in good academic standing.
- have a U.S. Social Security number.
- have a bank or CU checking account.
- not work at another on campus job.
- have appropriate certifications (lifeguards, Instructors)
- be reliable and flexible.
- be able to articulate and able to communicate clearly.
- be able to deal with customer conflicts.
- be able to work on weekends along with during the week.
- be able to come to work 10 minutes early for your shift and punch out in a timely
- be able to make quick judgments concerning incidences and emergencies.
- be able to attend all mandatory training and in-service training sections.
- be able to understand clearly all policies concerning building usage and safety.