Campus Recreation Intramural Services has multiple job opportunities for students
on campus. Below you will find a list of positions available:
Click here to view job application.
Applicants may print and fill out application, then submit in person to the appropriate
person listed for each specific job opening.
- be a full-time UM student in good academic standing.
- have a U.S. Social Security number.
- have a bank or CU checking account.
- not work at another on campus job.
- have appropriate certifications (lifeguards, Instructors)
- be reliable and flexible.
- be able to articulate and able to communicate clearly.
- be able to deal with customer conflicts.
- be able to work on weekends along with during the week.
- be able to come to work 10 minutes early for your shift and punch out in a timely
- be able to make quick judgments concerning incidences and emergencies.
- be able to attend all mandatory training and in-service training sections.
- be able to understand clearly all policies concerning building usage and safety.