No Free Public Use - Police Services Will Remove Trespassers.
- This field is scheduled, managed and approved by Campus Recreation Intramural Services,
located in the Student Recreation and Fitness Center at 620 Echles.
- This field is reserved for UM activities and registered special events. Fees are
charged for sponsored UM groups. Call 678-3457 ten (10) days in advance for reservation.
After hours activities must be approved in advance through CRIS Scheduling Office.
- Users must vacate the field/area if a valid "Campus Recreation Field Pass” is presented.
- The use of field lights is limited to scheduled activities. Appropriate fees may apply.
- Observe sponsor/guest regulations. Do not enter to play without a valid UM I.D. and
paid guest ticket receipt for non-students and approved field pass.
- Call the Police Service (678-HELP) if free-play users fail to leave the area assigned.
Locked gates are an indicator of "TRESPASSING"
- Do not leave children unattended for their own safety.
- Outdoor play areas are not to be used in a manner that may be considered dangerous
to others. Please report safety hazards.
- Outdoor play areas are not to be used in a manner that may cause damage to the field
turf, outdoor equipment, adjacent buildings or parking lots.
- Pick up all trash.
- Do not ride bikes, walk pets or drive vehicles on the field.
- UM not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Proper attire is expected for activity including sunbathing.