No Free Public Use - Police Services will remove trespassers.
- Present current UM ID and purchase guest receipt (red or blue ticket) in the Recreation
Center at the entry counter.
- Guest Fees are charged on a per person basis in advance.
- Guest fee payments must be made at the entry counter in the Recreation Center.
- A guest may not play on a court without his/ her sponsor participating with them.
- General Public admission is permitted at the tennis courts for a fee of $7.00 per
person per hour. White ticket receipt required.
- All participants are subject to being checked by CRIS staff for current UM ID or receipt
- All recreational tennis players are restricted to upper courts (7-14).
- No more than four players are permitted on a court unless approved by coach or supervisor.
- Do not leave children under 14 yrs. old unattended.
- No food, pets, glass, alcoholic beverages, skates or skateboards, or smoking on courts.
Side court drink containers are permitted. Remove all trash.
- Appropriate attire must be worn. Shirts required for tennis and basketball.
- Non-marring flat soled tennis shoes required on hard courts.
- No loud or abusive language (profanity) is permitted. Amplified music is not permitted
during class, tennis practice or matches, unless approved by supervisor, instructor
- Headsets are permitted on volleyball and basketball courts.
- Traditional tennis court etiquette is expected.
- Do not walk on play court areas during competitions. Use the perimeter fenced walkway
areas as to not to disturb players.
- No private tennis lessons are permitted. Practice with a large number of tennis balls
must be confined to the court area assigned. Informal teaching should not interfere
with adjacent court play.
- Sand volleyball court is for volleyball use only. Any other play is prohibited.