- No abusive use of equipment is permitted.
- Do not hang on the goal rim.
- Observe general facility use regulations-no food, smoking, etc.
- Proper attire is expected-basketball shoes are required on the court. Shirts must
be worn. No bare mid-drift.
- Observe sponsor/guest regulations within the same gymnasium. Do not leave children
unattended for their own safety.
- Loud or abusive language and misconduct between players is not acceptable.
- For Basketball Free/Scheduled play, observe traditional "down"/play regulations. Do
not attempt to dominate court space when others are waiting. Examples - do not play
full court unless numbers permit; 'loser" team players should not be selected to play
if others are waiting. This activity is player regulated; however, the Recreation
Staff should be notified if the problem is obvious and abusive.
- For Volleyball Free/Scheduled play. Set-up and take-down of volleyball poles and net
(under the supervision of a recreation staff member) is the responsibility of the
participant group. Volleyball may be played in Gym 127 only. Free-play volleyball
may not be possible when or if Gym 127 is scheduled for another activity (including
- No activity will be permitted that may be hazardous to others. Examples: Baton twirling;
passing/throwing/kicking/hitting of objects; and/or jogging with court play in progress.