- Anyone attempting difficult weights on the bench press, incline press, decline press,
or squat must have a spotter.
- A weight belt should be worn when squatting with a difficult weight.
- Personal items must be stored on shelves.
- Please return bars, plates, and dumbbells to their appropriate storage racks when
- Workout clothes are required. No bare mid-rift, no Jeans, no attire that could damage
upholstery; no boots, street shoes, or sandals allowed.
- Wipe down benches and machines after use. (For cardio control panels, spray the paper
towel and then apply.)
- Usage of any piece of cardio equipment limited to 30 minutes if people are waiting.
- No food or drinks permitted (except water).
- Children under 14 years of age are not permitted in the weight and cardio areas.
- WORK OUT AT YOUR OWN RISK.