Center for Research on Women logo
University of Memphis Photo

Campus Resources for Women

Career and Psychological Counseling Center offers confidential individual, couples, family and group counseling services.  Located in 214 Wilder Tower, the center also offers walk-in crisis counseling during regular office hours and after-hours on-call crisis counseling (call 678-HELP and ask for a counselor). Please call (901) 678-2068 for more information.

Student Health Services is located on the main campus at 3770 Desoto Avenue, south of McWherter Library. Please call (901) 678-2287 for more information.

University of Memphis Police Officers are responsible for providing all police & law enforcement services to the University community. Their mission is to make the University of Memphis a safer place to learn, live and work.

Tiger Patrol Escort Program This escort program is staffed by students to enhance the safety of persons on campus in the evening.  If you are not walking in a group, the use of Tiger Patrol is encouraged. To request an escort you should call 678-HOME (678-4663). For more information please contact Police Services at (901) 678-4357.

Residence Life and Dining Services operates eight different residence halls and Graduate and Student Family Housing for graduate students or students who are married or have families.  For more information please call (901) 678-2295.

Office of Judicial and Ethical Programs administers the Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities and other student policies. The Office of Judicial and Ethical Programs provide student ethical programming addressing issues of academic integrity, civility, and dispute resolution. For more information call (901) 678-2298.

Other Important Links

Student Handbook: Code of Rights and Responsibilities

Student Right-to-Know Information

Incident Reporting

UofM Police Services Daily Incident Log

Sexual Offender Registry

Personal Safety Alerts

Locations of Campus Safety Phones & Campus Maps.

Need immediate help?  Call CRISIS-7 (274-7477)

Learn about violence against women

How to file a report

Protocol for Faculty & Staff

Information for Students

Campus Resources

What can men do?

Related links

The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)

RAINN Information on Campus Safety

Information on the Memphis Safe Campus Project

Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2015 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Last Updated: 2/24/14