School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
University of Memphis Photo
Location and Housing Information
Most students attending the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders) live in the Downtown or Midtown areas of Memphis to be close to the Memphis Speech and Hearing Center (MSHC); however, many live in the suburbs (Germantown, Cordova, Collierville) as well. Apartments are available through the classified ads of the Commercial Appeal.,, the Apartment Guide magazine, or Apartment Locators at (901) 367-0911.

The University of Memphis has created an Off-Campus Housing Website to help students, faculty, and staff locate off-campus housing in the Memphis area.

Current students in the program have compiled a list of apartments, with a description of each facility and the commute time to MSHC and MSHC-East (both of which are class and clinical sites). This list is sent to each student accepted to the program in late Spring. Please call the MSHC 901-678-5800 if you have questions concerning housing or Memphis in general.

Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2015 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Contact the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders

Our MA and AUD programs are accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Last Updated: 3/9/15