School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
University of Memphis Photo
Academic Programs - M.A. in Speech-Language Pathology
Additional information for those with a background other than Communication Disorders

We encourage students with backgrounds other than in Communication Disorders to apply. Electives are available during the program which will permit making up required undergraduate courses in Communication Disorders.

Our Graduate Program requires the completion of the below listed coursework in audiology before graduation.

3 semester hours of audiologic assessment
3 semester hours of audiologic habilitation/rehabilitation

If you have questions concerning these requirements please contact:

Walter Manning, PhD
Associate Dean

Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2015 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Contact the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders

Our MA and AUD programs are accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Last Updated: 2/1/12