This information is sent via email to students at the beginning of every semester.
Please note that all students are expected to check their memphis.edu email accounts
on a regular basis.
As an online student, you need to log into your course site(s) on the first day of
If you are taking University of Memphis (M/U5x or 4xx*) classes:
- You will have access at 12:01 AM on the first day of classes. You will be able to
log in before that time, but your course links will not be listed.
- To log in, go to http://elearn.memphis.edu and use your UofM UUID (your UUID is the first part of your memphis.edu email account)
and your password (the same password used for your memphis.edu email account).
- Once you are logged in, please read any system messages and then scroll down to access
your courses. Just click on the link to a course to access the course site.
- All of your UofM courses appear in eCourseware, but not all courses (other than completely
online) will have course content available.
To access RODP courses (sections that begin with "R"):
- Log into http://elearn.rodp.org.If you are enrolled in an RODP course, you will receive a separate email about accessing
- Your login credentials for RODP are not the same as those for http://elearn.memphis.edu.
If you need more information, please go to http://ecampus.memphis.edu/RODP.
For technical assistance, please go to http://www.memphis.edu/umtech/ or contact the UofM Helpdesk at 901-678-8888. You can also put in a Helpdesk request
There are resources available for online students via the eCampus Student tab in your
my.memphis.edu portal and at http://ecampus.memphis.edu.
* During summer terms, the 4xx classes are coded with the part of term (e.g.,1) followed
by the section number (e.g., 41, 42, etc.).