Why choose to earn a Master of Science degree in Health Promotion Online? You will
- Promoting health behavior change by examining the various factors responsible for the
adoption and maintenance of positive health-related behaviors.
- Reaching out to other online learners across the globe.
- Offered an academic experience which emphasizes the practical application of health
promotion methods supported by relevant research and effective practices.
- Mentored by full-time University of Memphis faculty with distinguished academic credentials,
professional experience, and a strong commitment to community research and service.
- Obtaining a Master of Science degree in 18 months.
- Trained to effectively identify and implement best practices in health promotion.
- Expanding your career opportunities and earning potential.
The master’s degree in Health promotion is a 33-credit hour program. Classes are offered asynchronously via the Internet, meaning you will be able to
complete your work at times and locations that will accommodate your busy schedule.
Applying for admission involves just a few simple steps.
For more information please complete the information below or contact Ms. Christina
Lucas at or 901-678-4316.
Space is limited, so apply soon!