Areas of research:
Economic growth, international trade, economic development, international finance, monetary economics.
Areas of teaching:
Macroeconomics, economic growth, economic development, international economics.
- "The Evolution of Relative Rewards in a Knowledge Economy: Theory and Evidence from Law and Engineering," under review.
- "Entrepreneurship and Rent Seeking under Credit Constraints."
Work in progress:
- "Relative Rewards and the Allocation of Talent in a Knowledge Economy."
- "A Simple Theory of Tax Evasion by Formal Firms."
- "Mutual Funds Industry Dynamics."
- Ph.D. Economics - University of Chicago - 2014
- M.A. Economics - University of Chicago - 2010
- M.Sc. Economics - University of Texas at El Paso - 2004
- Licenciatura Economics - Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León - 2002