ESP Online Tutoring
This service is FREE to all students at the University of Memphis, allowing you to submit a question or paper online 24/7. Tutors will respond Monday—Friday during regular tutoring hours.
- Last day for online tutoring submissions for Spring 2017 semester is Wednesday, April 26, 2017.
- We will resume accepting submissions on May 31, 2017.
Currently, we can take online questions in the following subjects:
- Social work
- Writing for any Course - Students that submit writing-based submissions should submit a rubric and/or directions about the assignment
- Please view the Student Guide and the Student Tutorial Video to familiarize yourself with AskUp and how to submit your questions.
- You may access the Online Tutoring Portal at https://memphis.upswing.io
- If you have any questions about Online Tutoring please send them to email@example.com.
IN-person help is available at our Learning Centers
View the schedule for our on-campus ESP Learning Centers.
For more information
Contact Dr. Barbara Bekis, Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.