One-on-One Paid Tutoring
ESP Paid Tutoring
Paid tutoring services are offered exclusively to University of Memphis students through the Educational Support Program. We offer hour-long sessions of one-on-one tutoring in a wide range of subject areas. Our goal is to further support students who need individualized help in specialized areas of expertise. Please send requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at Mitchell Hall 217.
- Sessions are scheduled to be exactly one hour long. Any tutoring time over an hour will be permitted at the tutor's discretion at no additional charge to the student.
- Student tardiness will not be made up unless the tutor permits the extension.
- Tutors will not complete any assignment for the student. They will only be permitted to assist in the learning and understanding of the assignment's material.
- No refunds will be permitted.
- Restroom breaks, cell phone breaks, or any other break during the tutoring session will be at the expense of the student's hour time limit. Tutors may interrupt the sessions for emergencies only, and the times that the tutors miss will be made up by the tutor up to the full hour.
- No children or friends should accompany the student to paid tutoring.
- Students should bring their materials needed for tutoring sessions.
- Check courses and times for subject, date, and time of tutoring.
- Send request via email to email@example.com
- Receive confirmation of schedule via email
- Pay through the bursar's office website
- Arrive at Panhellenic 207 on time!
- Log-in as soon as you arrive at PH 207
- Log-out after the tutoring session is over.