An MBA that takes you to the next level.
The Executive MBA program at the University of Memphis transforms already accomplished business professionals into proven business leaders. This intensive 17-month, Fall-to-Fall program is exclusive to professionals with five-plus years of management experience and an established record of excellence in their field.
During the executive mba program.
- Students may continue to work full-time (*Full-time employment not a requirement for admission)
- Attend class once per week with an alternating Thursday evening and Saturday schedule (*Enrolled for 12 credit hours during the Fall and Spring semesters)
- Experience a high-level of service from this all-inclusive program that frees you to focus on learning. All-inclusive covers: advising; registration; tuition and fees; textbooks; software; case studies/learning materials; premiere parking; room/board for two domestic residencies and flight, hotels and most meals for the international residential week; and, catered meals on class days
- Interact in a dynamic classroom setting that brings together faculty who have outstanding academic reputations and achievements, with a highly-skilled student body who are leaders in their companies
- Build your network with other business leaders from various industries through executive lecture events and unique collaboration opportunities
Beyond the program...The Return of Investment.
As a result, senior executives learn savvy business techniques that have real-world impact and further enhance their leadership skills. Factor in the international experience and challenging curriculum taught from a strategic viewpoint, makes the University of Memphis Executive MBA Program exciting as it is comprehensive.