Through its off-campus program, the University of Memphis offers:
- a choice of convenient locations, both in your neighborhood and near your work site,
such as Collierville, Cordova, Germantown, Millington, Whitehaven, Jackson, Dyersburg,
- online and video-assisted courses;
- convenient scheduling that allows you to take courses compatible with your busy schedule;
- an enlightening and stimulating learning environment;
- reasonable tuition that makes professional and personal advancement affordable;
- quality instruction by highly-trained professors, which means you have invested your
Ready to get started off-campus with the University of Memphis?
Just follow these steps.
- Complete and submit an application for admission.
- Please note that some programs require a special application. You should review the
information for the undergraduate or graduate program that is of interest to you.
Once your application is submitted, please contact any institutions that you have
previously attended to request official copies of your transcripts. Ask the institution
to send your transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
101 John Wilder Tower
The University of Memphis
Memphis, TN 38152
The Admissions Office will notify you within two weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for financial aid as soon as possible! It is a lengthy approval process.
- After you've been admitted, meet with your academic advisor. Undecided majors should
contact the Academic Counseling Center. Decided majors contact your chosen academic department.
- Register* for your classes via the "Student" tab in the myMemphis portal system. Be sure to read all of the footnotes about your classes! A registration guide will
be mailed to you with your acceptance letter from the Admissions office, or you can
find it under our links of interest.
Be sure to pay your fees. In the myMemphis portal system, check your Account$ tab frequently for balances due or messages from the Bursar regarding your account.
Once you are registered, make sure that you know how to get to your chosen off-campus
location for your courses.
800 Wilder Tower
Memphis, Tennessee 38152-3370
Click here for a campus map