The Fogelman College offers five Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree programs.† These are the only AACSB-accredited MBA programs in the Memphis area:
- The Executive MBA
- A Friday/Saturday program designed to help accelerate your rising career.
- The Customer-Driven MBA
- A highly competitive, fully-paid-for program with a built-in internship and a full-time
position upon graduation.
- The International MBA
- Focus on the international business environment in a program that has a required internship or study-abroad component.
- The Professional MBA
- Earn your MBA in this program that's designed to accommodate the working professional's schedule.
- The Online MBA
- Prefer to take your classes online?† We've got that program too!
Applicants to all MBA programs must have:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or institution.
- A Graduate School application for admission and the appropriate fee.
- An official transcript from each college or university attended.
- Satisfactory performance on undergraduate course work and a recent (five years or less) GMAT or GRE admissions examination score. In recent years, the average GMAT score for applicants admitted to Masterís programs was approximately 565.
- A current resume
- A personal statement of interest
- Response to the required essay questions (available at http://www.mba.memphis.edu)
MBA Preparatory Knowledge
Students entering the MBA programs are expected to be fluent in the language of business; students are expected to have a working understanding of key concepts in economics, finance, and accounting. In addition, students are expected to have a working proficiency in statistics. If students have deficiencies in the basic concepts and skills of business, they may be counseled (by the MBA Program Director and/or the MBA program staff) to take preparatory courses and/or secure self-paced review materials. There are no prerequisite courses to the MBA programs.
For complete information about our MBA and other masters degree programs, including additional admissions requirements for certain programs, please visit:
Interested?† Send us your resume!!† Contact Dr.
Mark Gillenson, MBA Program Interim Director at:†