The central mission of the Career Services Office is to provide programs, services,
and resources for students to effectively transition their academic preparation and
degree to a selected career in a manner that will be personally rewarding and of maximum
benefit to society. Key elements to support this mission include:
- Provide leadership and administer University-wide part-time and full-time placement
- Work with local and regional employers to identify part-time jobs and full-time career
opportunities for U of M students and alumni.
- Prepare students with proficient job search skills that will enable them to effectively
present themselves to prospective employers.
- Provide an opportunity for prospective employers and University of Memphis students/alumni
- Enhance faculty support of and interest in the professional employment process.
As you plan and work toward your next career move, our staff will partner with you
to help you make the best use of the resources university Of Memphis offers. Students
in our Hospitality Management Programs use Career Services to explore opportunities,
build or polish career management skills and connect with real-world business challenges.
We encourage you to utilize the services of this office to the fullest extent. Plan
to come by, meet the staff, and learn about the resources available to you through
For more information about career services visit their website.