CAST is a collaborative effort of experts who lead research, education, and technology transfer at the FedEx Institute of Technology. Pulling together innovative partners and collaborators from a wide range of backgrounds and disciplines, CAST is especially equipped to address the ever changing cyber security and testing challenges that arise within corporations, governments, and other organizations across the Internet-connected world.
- Provide proactive leadership of the region's response to constantly shifting cyber security challenges
- Inform public policy and find cutting-edge solutions to protect the information of private corporations and Tennessee government agencies
- Help the Department of Defense and national corporations with software testing education and research
We are led by:
- The University's Center For Information Assurance, which is designated by NSA and DHS as a National Center for Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education and Research
- The Systems Testing Excellence Program (STEP), which is the largest university research and training center in the field
Cyber security news:
- Date TBD All Clusters Meet-Up
Did you know we offer a professional Cyber Security Certification Course? Click here for more information!