State-Of-The-Art in Cyber Security Certification Program
NEXT TRaining in CAST
The next CAST Training will be this Fall in Memphis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today.
Cluster to Advance cyber Security & Testing
This foundational program covers the state-of-the-art in cyber security and cyber security vulnerabilities over a broad scope of topics. The week long certification course is comprised of multiple modules, each taught by an expert in the relevant subject area. This face to face course can be taught at our site or we can come to you! Contact us to discuss your cyber security training needs.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING!
"Lots of new and valuable information!"
"Exposed to several new concepts that I was not aware of. Very enlightening."
"I now have a process to use to help motivate user compliance."
"Great examples that I can apply at work."
"Excellent information plus backup"
"Awesome class, well presented and much to take away!"
A partial list of topics include:
- Introduction to cybersecurity
- Recent cybersecurity attacks
- Cybersecurity attack methods
- Behavioral and managerial aspects of cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity policies, standards and practices
- Software vulnerabilities
- Secure design and coding techniques
- Virtualization security and cloud models
- Cryptography, RSA, DES, SSL, TLS
- Penetration testing
- Web application security testing
- Risk-based security testing
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Static and dynamic testing software
*Subject to change as course is updated.