Student Employment Forms

Listed below are some of the most frequently required/requested forms necessary for student employment.

Student Employees

Application for Student Employment (dept. use only)
Student Employee Handbook


Forms Needed to Hire Students:

**Forms should be submitted at least 5 business days prior to start date.
Payroll Action Form-Regular Student Employee (RSE)
Payroll Action Form-Federal Work Study (FWS)
  • Employer must confirm that student has been awarded FWS funds.
  • Ensure the position number always begin with with SW.
Direct Deposit Authorization
W-4 - Employee's Withholding Allowance Form 
I-9 Form (Must be completed for NEW employees BEFORE they can begin to work)
I-9 Instructions
New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Information
     -NOTE: this information must be provided to all student employees

Other Student Employment Forms:

Student Employee Request Form
Separation/Termination Form
Student Wage Adjustment Form
Payrate Justification Form
Student Evaluation Form
Employer Handbook