Seeking a Graduate Assistantship?
One method to apply for graduate assistantships across the University of Memphis campus is to upload your resume to TigerLink system available through Career Services.
Currently enrolled students at the University of Memphis have access to TigerLink. Students may access their TigerLink accounts on the first day of classes of their first semester of enrollment. Career Services is not able to create TigerLink accounts in advance of the first semester of enrollment.
Please Note: For teaching and research assistantships within your academic department, please contact the department directly.
Establish An Online TigerLink Account with Career Services:
- Go to the following webpage, http://www.memphis.edu/careerservices/students-alumni/tigerlink.php
- Click on "CURRENT STUDENT LOGIN".
- Log in using your UUID and password (the same you use for your UofM email).
- Follow the prompts to complete your profile and upload your resume.
- Click on the "Documents" tab on the left navigation bar. Selected "Opt in Books".
- Add your resume to the Resume Book titled "Grad Students Seeking Employment, Internships, Assistantships."
- Potential employers, including University faculty and staff members, will have the ability to access your resume and if interested, may contact you directly regarding available positions.