The Graduate School and The University of Memphis are pleased to announce a $2,500
fellowship for a doctoral student who will be designated a University of Memphis Society,
- Academic Achievement
- Brief personal essay discussing your professional goals and how the UMS Fellowship
will help you attain those goals
- The student must be a full-time graduate student
- The student must be currently enrolled in a doctoral degree program
- The student must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement
- The student must not have received this fellowship previously
Application Process: Applicants must complete the Graduate School Competitive Awards Self-Application Form and provide all supporting documentation.
Nomination Form: This form is available on the Graduate School web site.
Deadline: March 14, 2014.
Selection Process: A committee composed of members of The University Council for Graduate Studies and
Research will review applications and make a recommendation to the Vice Provost for