Department of History College of Arts and Sciences
University of Memphis Photo

Guide for Graduate Students

Graduate Committees

Graduate Studies Committee
Master’s program committees
Doctoral program committees

Back to the main part of the Guide for Graduate Students


You have the right to appeal pass/fail decisions made by your supervisory committees about the comps or the thesis or dissertation. You should address these appeals to the department chair. The Graduate Studies Committee does not accept such appeals directly and considers only those cases the department chair refers to it. You have the right to appeal final departmental decisions to the Graduate Dean. (See the graduate catalog for information regarding appeals to the Graduate School.)

Print this section

Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2015 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Department of History | 219 Mitchell Hall | Contact us | Visit the Department of History on Facebook Facebook   Twitter Twitter
Last Updated: 3/12/14