To be admitted to The University of Memphis visit the Apply Now page. You will need to know the major, concentration and degree you seek. See majors (in bold) and degrees (below major) listed below.

Students seeking graduate degrees need to apply to both:

Easy step-by-step procedures for both Graduate School and Departmental admission requirements can be found in the degree checklists below:

Finally, students seeking initial teacher licensure through a BSED or MAT degree must also be admitted to the Teacher Education Program (TEP).

Bachelor of Science in Education (BSED)

Major: Human Development and Learning

  • Concentration: None
  • Degree Sheet

Major: Integrative Studies

  • Concentration: Youth Services (Non-Licensure)
  • Degree Sheet

Major: Teaching All Learners

  • Concentration: None
  • Degree Sheet

Major: Instruction and Curriculum Leadership (ICL)

Master of Science (MS)

Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)

Doctor of Education (EdD)

Certificate Programs

Applied Behavior Analysis

Autism Studies

Instructional Design and Technology

Literacy, Leadership, and Coaching Certificate

School Library Information Specialist

Urban Education