1. Target child is younger than 6 years of age at the time the child is enrolled in
the program or is placed on the waiting list.
2. Family has concerns regarding target child's behavior in home, preschool, or community
settings. Developmental concerns may also be present.
3. At least one adult from the family agrees to participate fully during each scheduled
visit at RIP.
Reasons to Come to RIP:
- Bedtime and sleeping issues
- Destruction of property
- High activity level
- Non compliance
- Mealtime problems
- Running from adults
- Separation anxiety
- Trouble at school
- Any other behavioral issues
What Does Rip Cost?
- There is no monetary cost to enrolled families.
- Adult family members pay with their time, energy, and commitment by helping support
and train new families.
Where is Rip Located?
We are on the Park Avenue Campus of the University of Memphis, located across from
the Athletic Complex at 4111 S. MSU B Street, Building 48. Memphis RIP operates Monday
through Thursday, from noon until 7:30 p.m.
Parents or legal guardians must make the first call to initiate the information process.
Parents should call 901-678-5258 or 901-678-4173 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to schedule an intake session.