Education is one of IFTI's key result areas.
Strategic Edcational Objectives:
- Foster the educational and professional development of K-12 learners; university
undergraduate and graduate students and practicing transportation professionals
- Provide a focus on educational pathways to satisfy industry needs
Actions to Achieve Objectives:
- Engage and provide funding for faculty positions in Engineering, Business, and other
- Recruit qualified intelligent, dynamic masters and PhD students from national and
- Deliver high-quality transportation curricula at the undergraduate and graduate levels
to meet the evolving needs of the profession
- Coordinate efforts with the CFIRE consortium (University Transportation Center)
Watch education in action!