Instructional and Technical Support at the University of Memphis
Contact Distance Learning / UM3D Instructional Impact to:
- Design and develop a new fully online degree program.
- Design and develop new online courses for a new fully online degree program (includes: major core, electives, and general education courses). This includes the creation of course master shells.
- Schedule new online courses for a fully online degree program.
- Inquire about student success services for fully online degree programs.
- Schedule professional development events on topics related to effective teaching and course design (see memphis.edu/instructionalimpact/ignite).
- Consult with instructional designers on course and curriculum design, development and delivery.
- Consult with instructional designers on best practices for technology integration in the online, hybrid, and blended classroom.
Contact the ITS Trainers in the Center for Teaching and Learning to:
- Schedule technology training and/or accessibility training
- Inquire about technology support for instructional tools.
- Inquire about enterprise services such as: eCourseware, Bluejeans, and Ensemble.
- Create master shells for additional online courses for existing online and hybrid programs. (Note: If you are developing a new online program, the UM3D will assist in the creation of master shells for online courses.)