Intramural Bowling Rules
1. A match will consist of one tournament round (a tournament round consist of as
many games that a team can complete in the time allowed). The highest scored completed
game of the team will determine the placement in the final standings.
2. A team will consist of four (4) bowlers. However, a team may bowl with three (3)
bowlers. For the men’s league, a blind score of 80 will be given to the absent bowler.
In the women’s league, the blind bowler score will be 60.
3. The supervisor present at the Bowling Alley has the authority to expel any bowler,
team or spectator whom he/she feels disruptive. Expulsion of a player or team will
result in a forfeit of the match.
4. NO ACHOLIC BEVERAGES WHILE PARTICIPATING!!!!
5. The lanes will not be open until 10:00pm, so please do not start bowling on the
lanes until that time. Thank You.