The myMemphis Web portal is the University's single access point to most web-based services and information.
Unlike a traditional web site, a portal has the following characteristics and benefits:
- Personalization - information presented is personalized for each individual.
- Customization - the individual has control over the information presented.
- Standardization - the portal offers a consistent user front-end to a variety of back-end systems.
- Enabling - the portal enables each user by providing access to the tools and services they need.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) - once logged into the portal using a username / password, other web-based utilities
can be accessed without the need to authenticate again.
Log into the myMemphis portal using your U of M username and password. This is the
same username / password combination currently used to access the e-mail system (https://ummail.memphis.edu/) , iAM digital identity management web site (https://iam.memphis.edu/), UMdrive Web file system (https://umdrive.memphis.edu/), and eCourseware course management system (https://elearn.memphis.edu/). If you have problems with your computer account, or logging in to the myMemphis
portal, contact the ITD Helpdesk (678-8888).