Graduating this Semester?
Please click here about graduation requirements and make sure to check Graduation Deadline on the right
Follow the instructions and complete the Intent To Graduate Card and the Master's
Degree Candidacy form.
1. Open the "intent to graduate card." Fill in online. Submit.
2. Open the "Candidacy Form, Masters." Fill in. Print copy.
Hand carry the copy to:
3. Jour Graduate Coordinator (Dr. Rick Fischer), Journalism room 306
4. Jour Chair, Dr. David Arant, Journalism room 300
5. CCFA Graduate Coordinator, Dr. Moira Logan, CCFA room 232
6. Grad School Office. Michelle Stout. Admin 215. 678-3560
Note for Online students: Teri Hayslett will assist you with the appropriate paperwork.
Work closely with her and plan ahead.
1. You must be enrolled in at least one hour in the semester that you graduate. Factor
that in to your plan. If you plan to graduate this semester, you need to be enrolled
in a class.
2. The Grad Catalog says that once you start your thesis you need to remain enrolled
each fall and spring until it is finished. The rule is strictly enforced. Michelle
Stout in the Graduate Office monitors this rule.
Have a great final semester and please take note of the graduation deadlines as you
work through the process.
Journalism Graduate Coordinator