The Testing Center on the Lambuth Campus is in the Hyde Hall Building in Room 314.
We offer the following exams:
- ETS (Praxis & GRE)
Please note: There are no refunds once the fees have been paid.
TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills):
Exam will be administered in Hyde Hall, Room 19.
- Undergraduate applicants for admission to the Loewenberg School of Nursing are required to take the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills). Please Visit: http://www.memphis.edu/nursing/bsnadmission.php for more information.
- There are four parts to the test--Reading (58 min/48 questions.), Math (51 min./ 34
questions) Science (66 min./ 54 questions) and English/ Language Usage (34 min./ 34
questions). The passing score is 60% or higher in each of the four parts and 62.5%
Applicants for admission:
- Set up a student account at: http://www.atitesting.com. Remember your username and password.
- Purchase study materials (5.0 version) from the ATI site or at other sites such as
Amazon, eBay or Half.com.
- Schedule a test date and pay the $72.00 exam fee through our convenient online payment system.
- Arrive at the testing site with printed receipt, proper ID (valid government-issued photo ID with a signature) and
a writing utensil. **You will not be admitted without your printed receipt and proper
- Calculators are not allowed.
- Be on time. Late arrivals will not be allowed in.
- If score printing is unavailable after testing, a copy of your score report can be
obtained by clicking the "MY Results" tab within your ATI account. Score reports can
be viewed & printed anytime after leaving the testing site.
RETESTING INFORMATION Examinees will be able to test as many times as they wish as long as space is available
for testing. If the first attempt is unsuccessful, the examinee is advised to prepare
more thoroughly, making future attempts more successful.
MAT (Millers Analogies Test): Section Under Construction - New schedule coming Mid-Septmember
- Read the Candidate Information Booklet thoroughly.
- To make an appointment for your MAT computer based test, contact to make an appointment.
- On the day of testing, report to the Testing Center located in Hyde Hall room 314,
15 minutes prior to your appointment time. Bring the receipt that you paid online
for the MAT test ($73.00). If you do not provide the Center with a copy of your receipt,
you will not be admitted into the exam.
- Two forms of identification are required for admission to the exam. Go to www.milleranalogies.com to determine which forms of ID are required.
- Before arriving at the Testing Center for testing, all candidates must read all the
guidelines for testing at www.milleranalogies.com
- Your results will be available immediately after the test!
The Lambuth Campus
Hyde Hall 314
U of M Lambuth Campus Map
The Testing Center is located in Hyde Hall on the Lambuth campus. If you are using
GPS, use address 705 Lambuth Blvd, 38301. This address is the main administration
building which you will pass; turn right onto Maple Street. Parking is available
in the lot in front of the soccer field on the left hand side of the road and next
to the Hamilton Performing Arts Center. Hyde Hall is located across the street.
Use side entrance. The Testing Center is on the third floor.