Memphis Law is continuously seeking alumni to be involved in various aspects of life
at the law school and in alumni activities.
Whether you are located in Memphis, or live across the country, we want you to feel
connected to Memphis Law.
Ways to become an active alum include:
- Mentor a current law student
- Speak at a student organization event or career services workshop
- Host an alumni function in your area
- Lead a funding campaign for your class
- Serve on the Alumni Association Law Board
If you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities, contact:
- Kaylee Pierce, Law Alumni Coordinator, (901) 678-2905
- Holly Hazlett, Sr. Director of Development, (901) 678-2425
- Law School Career Services Office, (901) 678-3217