The procedures for obtaining both official and unofficial transcripts are listed below. Note that official transcripts are available only through the University of Memphis Registrar's Office on main campus, not through the Law School.
Official Transcripts for Current Students and Alumni
Official transcripts must be requested from the University of Memphis Registrar's office. Please note that normal processing time is five business days.
- Go to the UofMemphis Registrar's website for an explanation of the process.
- Complete this Transcript Request form.
- Current students may bring the form to the Registrar's office at Memphis Law to be faxed.
- If you plan to request your transcript in person, there is a separate form to complete in the UofMemphis Registrar's office.
- If you have already requested or are requesting more than a total of 20 transcripts, a fee of $5.00 per transcript charge will apply to quantities over 20.
Unofficial Transcripts for Current Students and Alumni
- Current students and recent alumni may view and print an unofficial transcript in Student Self Service.
- Alumni entering the Law School in Fall 1988 or later may print an unofficial transcript; see instructions on this page.
- Alumni entering the Law School prior to Fall 1988 must request an official transcript; unofficial transcripts are not available.