SETE Class Evaluations
The university’s class evaluation system is called SETE. SETE is an electronic evaluation
tool available on MyMemphis.edu that allows you to give feedback anonymously on each
of your law courses.
The law school takes the evaluation process very seriously. We very much need your
feedback to evaluate courses and faculty, and we very much hope that all students
complete SETE evaluations for each course. Please note that your professors will
NOT receive access to the SETE evaluations until after Spring grades are reported.
The SETE period for the spring semester is Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 7 a.m. through
Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 4. p.m.
To complete SETE:
1. Go to www.memphis.edu and access your MyMemphis account.
2. Go to the Student tab.
3. Click on the SETE Course Evaluation box.
4. Click on each listed course.
5. Evaluate the course and course instructor. Don’t forget to fill out the comment
6. IGNORE the classes assigned to Pat Crowell.
7. SETE Problems? Call the help desk at 678.8888.
Please remember to COMPLETE SETE!