Persons achieving a degree with a concentration in Educational Leadership will be
eligible for employment by P-12 school systems in administrative positions. Also,
they could become professors of educational administration in a department or college
of education in with a public or private university involved in teacher training.
Obtaining a position in a .state departments of education and with the federal government,
especially the Department of Education, is feasible.
Outcomes for each graduate of this professional program include the ability to:
- Understand, analyze, and reflect critically upon contemporary P-12 educational leadership
from a variety of conceptual frameworks.
- Understand the environments within which P-12 educational leadership operates.
- Fulfill the responsibilities required in P-12 administrative leadership.
- Understand the nature of the learner in diverse educational settings.
- Interpret, apply, and conduct educational research.