Borrowing from Local Libraries
The University Libraries is a participant of the MALC Reciprocal borrowing program. All University of Memphis students, faculty, and staff may borrow resources from participating local libraries with whom we have consortial sharing agreements.
How it works:
- Use WorldCat Discovery to find resources in area libraries.
- Present your U of M identification card when you visit these libraries.
- Most libraries will require you to fill out a form, and they will issue you a temporary library card for their library.
- When borrowing from other libraries, you are subject to their policies.
Participating Local Libraries:
Current U of M undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and staff may borrow resources from:
- Christian Brothers University
- Rhodes College
- Southwest Tennessee Community College
- LeMoyne-Owen College
- Memphis Theological Seminary
- Baptist College of Health Sciences
Current U of M graduate students, faculty, and staff may borrow books from: