Student printing is provided in the Learning Commons areas on floors 1,3, and 4. Printing
in these areas follows the same guidelines as those for TAF funded labs. Printing
from Guest workstations on the first floor and from the Microformat Windows/scanners
workstations on the second floor is available at cost (using a UofM ID card or a UofM
Copy Card) at the centralized printer located near the elevators on the first floor.
The iMac Computers are located on the second floor in McWherter Library. In order to print a document, it has to be sent to and released from the
printer before your can receive an actual printout. The iMac computers are automatically
setup to print to the printer on the first floor the Government Publications Collection. Click
here to view the printing instruction for the iMac Computer.
Photocopiers for student/faculty and public use in McWherter Library:
||Room 106 (adjacent to the elevators)
||Southeast quadrant (adjacent to the Current Periodicals shelves
||Within the Special Collections Department
Microformat Windows/scanners workstations are located on the Second floor in the southeast
quadrant adjacent to the Current Periodicals shelves.
Either a University of Memphis ID card or a purchased copy card is required; no cash
printing or copying is available. Copy cards are used for copying only. Copy cards
may be purchased and copy funds added to U of M ID cards at several sites:
- McWherter Library Room 106 on the first floor adjacent to the elevators east, 901-678-2205.
- McWherter Library second floor scanning/copying area behind elevators west.
- Bursar's Office, 115 Wilder Tower, 901-678-2712
- The cost for printing or for photocopying is $.10 per page.
- The cost for printouts from microforms is $.10 per page.
- The initial cost for the copy card itself is $1.00. After that purchase, copy funds
may be added to the card in full dollar amounts ($1.00, $5.00, etc.). See Card Instructions
above. No change is available in McWherter Library.