Local Support Provider E-mail Lists
Let the other LSPs know who you are, what you do, and what you want by emailing your
LSP Liaison. Please give us your contact information, areas of expertise, and comments.
- LSPlist: This list is composed of all the LSPs and the rest of the IT UofM community. The
address to send e-mail to the list is email@example.com
- LSPpartial: This list is composed of all the LSPs at the UofM. The address to send e-mail to
the list is firstname.lastname@example.org
- To subscribe or unsubscribe, contact Client Services (IS_ClientServices@memphis.edu).
IT Impact Report E-mail List - itir.memphis.edu
Before posting a message, consider your situation and the system's / resource's impact.
Does the current situation affect a number of critical users? The ITIRs should be
used to send out messages in the following circumstances:
- System Failure
- Scheduled or Unexpected System Maintenance
- Taking a System Down
- Introducing a new System that is critical to a number of users
- Anything that affects the University's IT Community
NOTE: Users who are subscribed to the LSP-List will automatically receive IT Impact Reports.
Brief Instructions For Posting to ITIR
- Be sure to complete the short problem description so that others can view these messages
on their cell phones.
- Tests have shown that the entire contents of the description submitted by lines will
fit in the 160 character messaging limit.
- If you wish to have your text messaging number included in the IT-Impact list please
contact your LSP Liaison, Allen Elliotte.