For release: March 26, 2013
For press information, contact Gabrielle Maxey, 901-678-2843
Registration for University of Memphis classes this summer and fall will begin Monday, April 1.
Information for summer school is available online at www.memphis.edu/summer. The site provides links to admissions, class schedules, and the registration process,
as well as information about first-time students, multiple class sites and online
Complete information about the enrollment process, including calendars of important
dates and deadlines, class offerings, financial aid, advising, and fee payment, is
available online from the Registration Center at www.memphis.edu/registrar/student/register.
The University offers students these tips for successful registration:
• See an adviser in advance of registration.
• Register as early as possible for the best course selection.
• Submit financial aid documents in a timely fashion.
• Pay fees on time to avoid deletion of classes and payment penalties.
• Check your email regularly for important notices.
The U of M offers courses in more than 30 departments in 10 colleges and schools.
For registration help, call the Registrar’s Office Help Line at 901-678-2810.
First-time freshman also should contact the Recruitment and Orientation Services office
at 901-678-2169 or 800-669-2678.