An Arts and Speech Camp
for Children Who Stutter
Ages 8 through 15
Memphis Speech and Hearing Center
The University of Memphis
School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
(formerly School of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
Monday June 21st through Friday June 25th, 2010
1 pm to 6 pm daily, plus a Friday Evening performance at 6pm.
Where: University of Memphis Music Building
In conjunction with Rudi E. Scheidt School of Music Summer Music Camp, Located on
University of Memphis Main Campus, Music Building, 3775 Central Ave. Memphis TN 38152
- 1 pm check in and group activity
- 2 pm Individual and small group speech therapy
- 3 pm drum ensemble activity with Music Campers
- 4 pm break/ snack and creative project development
- 5 pm Social Activity with Music Campers
- 6 pm dismissal
- Each activity will incorporate confidence building, communication, and fluency strategies
as appropriate to the individual child.
Enroll: Call 901 678 5800 or download an application.
Questions: Call Julie Marshall, M.A., CCC-SLP, Speech Language Pathologist, Board
Recognized Fluency Specialist at 901 678 5800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org