National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education
NCATE Accreditation Continued Through 2016!
Welcome to the University of Memphis College of Education NCATE website. We created this site to assist the joint National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education and Tennessee Board of Examiners team and to share accreditation information with the university and greater professional communities. We will update this site as needed leading up to our Board of Examiners visit in April 2016. Materials related to the results of our NCATE and State visit will be posted as they are available after the visit is over.
Please feel free to review this site and make recommendations for improvements to any member of the NCATE Steering Committee or to Dr. Mary Ransdell at email@example.com.
NCATE Steering Committee Members:
- Dr. Larry McNeal, Department Chair, Leadership
- Dr. Mary Ransdell, Director of Assessment
- Ms. Meri Williams, College Database Programmer, and Webmaster
- Dr. Sutton Flynt, Former Director of Teacher Education
- Dr. Beverly Cross, Moss Chair of Excellence in Urban Education
- Dr. Vivian Morris, Associate Dean for Administration & Graduate Studies
- Dr. Ernie Rakow, Interim Dean, College of Education