|Registration for U of M Summer Classes Resumes April 9
For release: April 5, 2007
For press information, contact
Registration for summer 2007 classes at the University of Memphis will resume on Monday, April 9. For complete information about the enrollment process, visit the Web Registration Center at: www.enrollment.memphis.edu/registrar/r_center
The site has links to important dates and deadlines, admissions, and advising information.
Class listings, registration, financial aid, and fee payment information are available on the Web at a different site: www.tigerweb.memphis.edu
The University offers students these tips for a successful registration:
• See your advisor in advance of their registration date.
• Register as early as possible for the best course selection.
• Submit financial aid documents in a timely fashion.
• Pay fees on time to avoid deletion of classes and payment penalties.
• Check your e-mail regularly for important notices. For help, call the Web Registration Center at 901-678-2810.
News & Events