The Loewenberg College of Nursing
Undergraduate Application Instructions:
- Review all admission requirements for the respective program
- Apply to the University of Memphis www.memphis.edu/admissions/
- Submit all transcripts from other Universities to the Undergraduate Admissions Office
- After you are accepted to the University, activate your UID to generate a password
- Apply to LCON using your UID and password - Click Here
- Traditional BSN Program
- RN-BSN Program
- Rolling admissions review for the RN-BSN program begins October 15th for Summer and Fall admission.
Graduate Application Instructions:
- Review all admission requirements for the respective program - Click Here
- Apply to the University of Memphis Graduate School https://banssbprod.memphis.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
- Submit all transcripts from other Universities to the Graduate School Admissions Office
- Create a username and password for LCON application system
- Prepare the following documents to be uploaded with your LCON application: (a) Letter of Interest, (b) Resume
- Apply to LCON using your username and password - Click Here
- Recommendation forms will be sent to the 3 reference email addresses you provide in the LCON application
Applications for Fall will be accepted October 15 through February 15 (Executive Leadership program will continue to accept applications through April 1).
Applications for Spring will be accepted April 15 through October 1 (Executive Leadership program will continue to accept applications through November 15).