"Helping Students become Nurses"
We believe that increasing the minority population within the nursing profession will
improve patient care, which will ultimately strengthen the profession.
The purposes of the Minority Student Nurses Association are to:
- Give a voice to the minority student population
- Enhance the perception of nursing school amongst nursing and pre nursing students
- Assist with the entrance/retention/graduation of the Loewenberg School of Nursing's
minority student population.
- Promote the nursing profession within various communities in Memphis
- Obtain and distribute scholarship opportunities.
Our goal is to improve the perception, retention as well as graduation rate of Loewenberg
School of Nursing's minority students within two years. In doing so, we hope to enhance
LSON's minority collegiate experience and strengthen its body by giving a voice to
the steadily growing population.
Link to Application
1. Advanced Practice Nursing Panel: April 18th 2012, 5:00 PM- 07:00 PM. In UC senate
2. East High Pre Nursing Tour: May 2nd,2012, 09:00AM- 11:00 AM. Manning Hall 201.
3. MSNA elections: May 2nd,2012, 03:00PM- 05:00 PM, Manning Hall 201.
Perhaps any questions or comments please email us at email@example.com