Ph.D., Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India
Office: MN 210 (Physics Dept.)
Laboratory: MN 103, 105, 107
Prof. Pradhan’s BioNanoPhotonics Group works on following broad areas:
- Soft Condensed Matter Physics
Prof. Pradhan’s BioNanoPhotonics Group’s present focus is on the following topics:
- Development of photonics techniques and technologies to study properties of biological/biomedical
and soft condensed matter systems.
- Nanoscale optical imagining of single biological cells/tissues and its applications
to detect disease such as cancer.
- Random lasers and its applications to biological systems.
- TEM imaging of cells and tissues for cancer study