Review current policies, administrative processes and practices related to the recruitment
and appointment of temporary employees. Include detail process mapping to design and
implement an improved process, using the eContract/EPAF model. Create reports as needed,
to meet the needs of end users departments, HR, and Shared Services. Update existing
documentation/training materials and websites.
PROPOSED TIMELINE: May – June Evaluate and map 'AS IS' and 'TO BE'.
August 2014 - December 2014 Implementation
Outcomes: Process will continue with an improved appointment paper form in order to meet new
guidelines that take affect January 2015. The team will reconvene in 2015 to provide
an electronic/EPAFs solution.
- Christine McDonald, Enterprise Application Services
- Colette Williams, Process Improvement - Project Manager
- Danny Linton, Human Resources
- Debra Brown, Financial Aid
- Debbie Wooddell, Human Resources
- Holly Rounds, Shared Services Center
- Iliana Ricelli, Team Lead, Workforce Management
- Ora Taylor-Strowder, Instruction Curriculum Leadership
- Sam Cox, Business Development
- Sidonna Foust, Process Improvement
- Susan Fitzgerald, College Arts & Sciences
Reports and Updates:
Project Status Update - December 2014