Temporary Staff Appointments
Review current policies, administrative processes and practices related to the recruitment and appointment of temporary employees. Include detail process mapping to design and implement an improved process, using the eContract/EPAF model. Create reports as needed, to meet the needs of end users departments, HR, and Shared Services. Update existing documentation/training materials and websites.
PROPOSED TIMELINE: May – June 2014 Evaluate and map ‘AS IS’ and ‘TO BE’. August 2014
– December 2014 Implementation.
Outcomes: Process will continue with an improved appointment paper form in order to meet new guidelines that take affect January 2015. The team will reconvene in 2015 to provide an electronic /EPAF solution.
|Agenda/Minutes||Project Plan||"AS IS" Mapping||"TO BE" Mappings|
| New Employee Process
| Continuing Appointments Process
| Revised November 2014
- Project Status Update - December 2014
- Christine McDonald, Enterprise Application Services
- Colette Williams, Process Improvement - Project Manager
- Danny Linton, Human Resources
- DebraAnn Brown, Student Financial Aid Office
- Debbie Wooddell, Human Resources
- Holly Rounds, Shared Services Center
- Iliana Ricelli, Team Lead , Workforce Management
- Ora Taylor-Strowder, Instruction Curriculum Leadership
- Sam Cox, Business Development
- Sidonna Foust, Process Improvement
- Susan Fitzgerald, College Arts & Sciences
Phone: 901.678.2213 | E-mail: email@example.com